Linea Mini – A La Marzocco classic redesigned for the kitchen
Inspired by the Linea Classic, the Linea Mini comes with dual boilers and an integrated brew group that allows the machine to achieve the temperature stability and energy efficiency of the saturated brew group in a reduced footprint. The Linea Mini is handmade with the same components used in commercial machines to ensure the same durability that the Linea Classic has become famous for.
- Dual Boilers: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Integrated Brew Group: combined boiler and brew group achieve thermal stability in a reduced footprint.
- Hot Water Spout: convenient spout for tea and rinsing portafilters between shots.
- Thermal Stability System: as water passes through each element, temperature is further stabilized.
- Internal Pump: self-contained pump without compromising performance.
- PID Control: stepped temperature wheel allows for user adjustment.
- Barista Lights: led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Water Reservoir: an integrated 2.5 litre water tank makes plumbing optional.
- Indicator Lights: lights provide user feedback on heating and water level.
- 1st year standard manufacturer warranty
- 2nd year warranty – labour only is covered by us.
- We operate on a return to base collect from base if you would like to bring your machine to workshop
While we do want to make sure you are a satisfied customer, there are some parts and situations that the warranty does not cover:
– Normal wear parts: These include gaskets, filters, o-rings, grinder burrs, plastic hoppers and other moving parts.
– Problems relating to water damage, poor water quality and scaling. La Marzocco espresso machines come with a water test kit in order to make sure that you are using the correct water in your machine. Using water outside the La Marzocco specifications is the most common reason for machine failure. Make sure you test your water and filter
– Products where the serial number has been damaged or removed
– Operation of product outside the parameters stated in the user documentation
– Any product that has been damaged as a result of accident, abuse, misuse, lack of reasonable and necessary maintenance/cleaning, neglect, installation, mishandling, damage during shipment, line power surges or any external causes
– Modification or service by anyone other than La Marzocco UK or a technician approved by La Marzocco UK
– Shipping costs and responsibility if you decide to ship product back to workshop base.
– Expedited shipping cost of parts to customer for self-repair.